Sunday 22 March 2015

Ruby Tuesday

RUBY- TUESDAY


I was reminiscing about the different pets I had. My very first dog was Ruby a Golden cocker Spaniel.

Ruby had the run of the yard but I was the one in a harness tied to the clothesline. She lived till she was fourteen just shy of my fourteenth birthday. We grew up together.

Being a military brat my parents moved a lot so when we moved to Ottawa I always had a friend close by.  I don't think I could of gotten through many hurdles of life, without her comforting paws asking for more hugs and pats. She always new just what I was feeling an acted accordingly.

Its been more years, then I will admit but I still think of  her comforting nature and how she taught me how very special animals are ! A lesson that has followed me through my life.


MY BEST FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment